The simple choice for nonsurgical scar removal. Imagine yourself with beautiful skin that’s free of scars. It’s not a dream; it’s a reality, thanks to laser scar treatment that simplifies scar removal for many types of acne and surgical scars. Incredible Veins, Skin & Body provides two different options for scar removal and softening. During your individualized consultation, you and your medical care provider will choose the right option for you.
About Acne Scar Reduction
Acne can be difficult enough to live with as constant flare-ups can change the way we feel about our appearance and reduce our confidence in everything we do. At Incredible Veins, Skin & Body, we wanted to bring our clients that suffer from acne a solution that would target overactive sebaceous glands (one of the leading causes of acne) to reduce recurrence of the condition and the scars that follow. Acne scars create depressions that can cause irritation and uneven texture throughout the skin accompanied by pigmentation.
TWO TERRIFIC OPTIONS:
Venus Viva Nano-Fractional Radio Frequency Treatments
Nano-Fractional laser treatments via the VENUS VIVA, can help to reduce these acne scars by repairing the damaged skin, evening out tone and texture. Venus Viva is safe, non-invasive and suitable for ALL skin types regardless of color. It utilizes the SmartScan technology that delivers superior results through selectional dermal heating process which provides minimal discomfort for enhanced patient comfort.
Delivers the energy deep into the dermis generating heat and initiating the skins natural healing process which provides remodeling of collagen and regeneration thus producing a fresher younger looking skin.
Scar resurfacing is a non-invasive, advanced approach to scar treatment that offers excellent results without the discomfort and downtime of surgery. It uses powerful radio frequency technology to reduce the look of scars without harming surrounding skin. In just a few fast, easy treatment sessions, scars are much less visible, leaving behind smoother, attractive skin.
PicoSure Focus Lens Skin Rejuvenation
The world’s first picosecond laser is now able to work its magic on the skin, producing amazing rejuvenation of the skin. Picosure Focus Lens Array skin rejuvenation results in minimizing fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and helps to smooth scars by stimulating new collagen and elastin growth.
The treatment is fast and gentle as the lens array reaches just the right depth of the skin so that only 20% of the skin is being treated at a high energy level during each pulse with the lower level energy being used on the remaining 80 percent of the skin. This allows a deeper penetration to the underlying dermis of the skin, thus promoting collagen and elastin growth. This results in better outcomes, shorter downtime and higher safety for the skin.
Laser Scar Treatment FAQ’s
How does laser scar treatment work?
Venus Viva utilizes the SmartScan technology that delivers superior results through selectional dermal heating process which provides minimal discomfort for enhanced patient comfort. Picosure Focus Lens Skin Rejuvenation utilizes two different depths of penetration to stimulate collagen and elastin remodeling.
Both treatments delivering the energy deep into the dermis generating heat and initiating the skins natural healing process. This provides remodeling of collagen and regeneration thus producing a fresher younger looking skin.
The ability of the both treatments to target fractions of affected skin, allows the surrounding healthy skin to promote rapid healing of acne scars. It’s a fast and straightforward procedure that’s easy to tolerate and requires little to no downtime.
What types of scars can be treated?
Acnes scaring, surgical scars or traumatic scars are all effectively treated.
How long does it take?
The procedure can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
How many treatments will I need?
Most people may require three to seven treatment sessions for optimum aesthetic results.
How quickly will I recover?
Most people resume regular activities immediately following the treatment session. Are there any side effects? Typical side effects include temporary redness and swelling at the treatment site, which should last only a few days. There is a low risk of prolonged itching, redness, and blistering, a risk of lightening of the skin or darkening of the skin, burns, and bruising, some of which may result in scarring.
If you have been affected by years of acne resulting in heavy amounts of scarring, please call to schedule your free cosmetic consultation for Venus Viva or PicoSure Focus Lens treatment today at Incredible Veins, Skin & Body at 818-900-2700