The VenaSeal™ Closure System (VenaSeal™ System) is indicated for use in the permanent closure of lower extremity superficial truncal veins, such as the great saphenous vein (GSV), through endovascular embolization with coaptation. The VenaSeal system is intended for use in adults with clinically symptomatic venous reflux as diagnosed by duplex ultrasound (DUS).
For superficial vein therapies
Reach new lengths and treat more diseased vein with VenaSeal closure system. The VenaSeal closure system delivers immediate and lasting vein closure with its proprietary medical adhesive formula, with a demonstrated 94.6% closure rate at 5 years.1-5
Reach new lengths
Treat more diseased vein.
Maximize your impact.
Maximize patient comfort and recovery
Simpler procedure, faster recovery1-4,6,7
- No risk of thermal nerve injury
- Less pain and bruising than thermal treatment1,2
- Limited needle sticks
- Rapid recovery with same-day return to daily activities
- No post-procedure compression stockings†2,4
The VenaSeal closure system procedure offers:
- Rapid return to normal activities after treatment1,3
- Minimized pain, tenderness, and ecchymosis3
- Significant improvements in quality of life6
The VenaSeal closure system procedure eliminates2,4:
- Tumescent anesthesia
- Thermal nerve injury
- Post-procedure compression stockings†